AIM
DJegglet

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

You are quite creative...

You are the first. I am happy that you became so famous. You must have had a great imagination to do this. The song is also a great selection.

Thats So Raven Theme Song Thats So Raven Theme Song

Cool. Creative.

It was creative. I think that it must have taken a long time to do the graphics. It was very interesting.

The Empire Strikes First The Empire Strikes First

Very well made. I must have took a while...

Very creative. The letters alone must have taken forever to make! You are very persistant.

ACID RUSH V2 ACID RUSH V2

Wow, I really liked that!

I really like that! 10,10,10,10,10,10,10 and many more! That's exactly what I would listen to if I had all of the music in the whole wide world! You use FL studio, right? It really sounds great, it's one of the reasons that I really want to try FL. I really was looking forward to a really cool lead and there it was was! I love the breakdowns and all of the big BOOMS! The beat you used for certain parts of the song made it very Trancey, which I really liked. It's a great length and it doesn't go too insane. I really like it! GREAT JOB! 5/5 , 10/10, 500/500!!!!!

-DJEGGLET

P.S. I really look forward to more of your music!

Flashburn responds:

wow thanks for the extremely enthusiastic response!!

RGH: Looming Abyss(Original) RGH: Looming Abyss(Original)

GREAT!

Great, and very "trancey." It has a really cool melody to it. I wish I could use it in a cartoon, but I can't animate. Only a little. Great song!

RyeGuyHead responds:

Thanks for your input. I thought it was trancy as well....others dont quite agree

malfunctioningtvset malfunctioningtvset

Cool...

This is cool, and very "machiney." It sounds like a really old computer trying to boot up. Cool song though.