AIM
DJegglet

ACID RUSH V2 ACID RUSH V2

Wow, I really liked that!

I really like that! 10,10,10,10,10,10,10 and many more! That's exactly what I would listen to if I had all of the music in the whole wide world! You use FL studio, right? It really sounds great, it's one of the reasons that I really want to try FL. I really was looking forward to a really cool lead and there it was was! I love the breakdowns and all of the big BOOMS! The beat you used for certain parts of the song made it very Trancey, which I really liked. It's a great length and it doesn't go too insane. I really like it! GREAT JOB! 5/5 , 10/10, 500/500!!!!!

-DJEGGLET

P.S. I really look forward to more of your music!

Flashburn responds:

wow thanks for the extremely enthusiastic response!!

RGH: Looming Abyss(Original) RGH: Looming Abyss(Original)

GREAT!

Great, and very "trancey." It has a really cool melody to it. I wish I could use it in a cartoon, but I can't animate. Only a little. Great song!

RyeGuyHead responds:

Thanks for your input. I thought it was trancy as well....others dont quite agree

malfunctioningtvset malfunctioningtvset

Cool...

This is cool, and very "machiney." It sounds like a really old computer trying to boot up. Cool song though.

Midnight Midnight

Very nice.

I'm amazed at how good your "first attempt" is! Let's just say it doesn't sound like my first attempt...It sounds like a whole orchestra! If you want to, you will have a great carrier as a musician! I also like how well it loops! I would find that very useful if I could animate. I'm teaching myself. Might take a while. GREAT SONG!

Moon Light Moon Light

WOW!

You did it again! The perfect song! I really like the piano in the backround, then the octaves. It's perfect. It's the song I try to make. You just perfect it though. I just got some new software so it might help me. I've already made a lot of test songs and really like it. Anyway, this is such a good song! I'm so happy! Also, I tried to make a cartoon...didn't really work. So I didn't submit it. But I'm sure that somebody that can actually animate will use it very soon! GREAT SONG!

Shadow143 responds:

Thanks! I dident expect to get a good score like you gave me. Thanks alot. And the piano, it was hard to get 2 notes in it to fit so i got pissed lol. But i still dosent sound right and i couldent do anything else that I know of but im glade you still liked it how it is.

If you need anything just IM me at drkshadow143 or email me at drks143@hotmail.com

~DarkShadow~

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

WOW!

THAT'S SO WHAT IS SHOULD BE! It is just perfect! Exactly! WOW! AMAZING! I'M DOWNLOADING IT RIGHT NOW!

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

U think this is perfect?! damn thats kool ^^

thx!

Raverz Raverz

PERFECT!!!!!!!!

THIS is the kind of song that I LOVE! I give it a 10! You did it so well also! I would use it in a cartoon....If I could make a good cartoon...

maybe someday! Great song!

Shadow143 responds:

Thanks for the nice score. Vote anything anytime :) lol
just get a copy of macromedia flash mx 2004 and start drawing lol. Yeah i know its not that simple

Striker the Remix Striker the Remix

GREAT

Nothing to say but it is great! WOW! Good job!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

GREAT!

I like it. VERY WELL DONE!

My loop My loop

I like it

It's great guitar and everything. Needs more "nonstop" drums though. Still, I like it!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks for the compliment.Yeah the drums aren't great but I'm still trying to get good with the drum program.Hopefully I'll keep getting better.Thanks for the review.